Calman training Day Friday 21st June 2013.
Postgraduate Medical Education Centre, 2nd floor, Mint Wing, St Mary's Hospital, W2 1NY
St Mary’s CALMAN TEACHING DAY 9am registration.
9.15am Dr J Valabhji, Consultant and Diabetes/Obesity Tsar.
“The NHS in England June 2013”
2. Journal Club A. Iodine and fetal brain development
B. Hypoglycaemia and mortality prediction
3. Dr D Gable, Consultant Endocrinologist.
Dr S Robinson, Consultant Endocrinologist.
“Governance problems and diabetes in pregnancy”
4. Dr A McLean, Consultant Nephrologist,
“Acute Renal Failure” (GIM)
5. Dr J Cox, Consultant Endocrinologist,
“Calcium for bones”
6 Dr H Chahal Consultant Endocrinologist,
“Current approaches to obesity management”
7. Revisiting Governance problems